When people sign up to volunteer in Kids Ministry, we have a lot of stuff and info that we give them to get started. To help simplify the process, we put together a gift bag for them. Here’s what’s in the bag:
- A Booklet that is specific to their ministry area. It gives them basic ‘need to know’ info so that they can get started.
- Our Kids Ministry Orientation Training Booklet. This is general info about our Kids Ministry that is relevant to all kids rooms. You can download the PDF version here or the Adobe InDesign file here.
- A Creekside Kids t-shirt. We want all of our Kids Volunteers to wear a Creekside Kids t-shirt when they are serving.
- A Name Tag. They wear this name tag when they are serving, and leave it in the kids room when they are done for the day.
- Extras. We include a few little gifts so that new volunteers know that we are excited to have them join our team. A travel mug or plastic cup, a Creekside pen & some candies usually do the trick.