I was looking for some new Kids Worship Songs and came across some new videos by Summit Creative Company. There are several things I like about these videos:
- Contemporary Sound. I’m not sure what is ‘contemporary’ these days, but these songs have a sound to them that is current with pop culture. Kids like these songs because the style is familiar to them.
- Lyrics on the screen. Short, simple phrases on each frame are easy to follow. Even if the kids can’t read yet, the lyrics help the volunteers in the room sing the songs.
- Motions on the screen. My biggest challenge when doing songs with kids? The leaders forget the motions. Sometimes volunteers do different motions from week to week, or the motions vary from volunteer to volunteer. Having the motions on screen helps to keep the motions consistent.
- Visual Effects. They use several different effects throughout their videos to keep kids attention.
- Great words. Most of their songs really focus on God. When kids are in our program, we have limited time, so I really want to make sure that the lyrics we sing focus on how amazing our God is.
Click Here to view a sample from Summit Creative Company. You can find more of their songs on Worship House Kids website.